How a nerd lives
Nov 08, 2019
concious choice + frequent reflection
Concious choices include
- Life goal: what do I want to do in my life?
- Plan: What are the things that I need to do to achieve my life goal?
- Schedule: How can I find enough time to do things that I need to do?
Things that prevent me from making concious choices include
- stress due to the piling-up of failed plans. I did not realize that failure is normal and I did not have good ways to make it work.
- weak mentality
Frequent reflection requires
- identify measurables that
- time every work
- no work after 5:30